Strasbourg vs Monaco prediction, betting tips & preview
- Following a 3-0 win over Dijon, Strasbourg were held on a 2-2 draw by Angers away from home.
- They are currently at position nine on the table with twelve points having won three games, drawn three and lost three.
- The hosts have played four home games; they won two, drew one and lost one.
- Monaco have been experiencing managerial problems and it might be the reason of their poor performance.
- The Ligue 1 runners up are currently at the relegation zone with six points having won one game, drawn three and lost five.
- They are on four consecutive game losses having suffered a 2-1 loss to Rennes in the most recent game.
- The visitors have played four away league games; they won one, drew one and lost in the rest of the games.
Strasbourg vs Monaco prediction: Head to head
- Monaco have won in all their last four games with Strasbourg.
- Monaco secured a 3-0 victory in their most recent meeting which was away from home.
- In their last five away games, Monaco have won three and drawn in two games.
Strasbourg vs Monaco prediction:
- Thierry Henry first match as a manager will be against a very counter attacking side and a side very comfortable at home.
- The Monaco have struggled but it remains to be seen how the new manager handles this.
- Home win
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 2.5 Goals