Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Stuttgart head into this game at the back of a four-match unbeaten run and this has played them into European picture, they trail six points behind the top six and a win here should further enhance the intent for the host’s side.
- They are three points above Hoffenheim, with eight wins this season and seven defeats.
- The hosts have struggled at home this term with just two wins from the 11 matches with six wins and six defeats.
- Hoffenheim were knocked out of the Europa League in a dramatic fashion and will be determined to return to the competition next season. They are, however, 9 points behind after beating Wolfsburg last time out.
- On the road, The visitors have won just three of the 12 outings with four draws and five defeats.
- The first leg ended in a stalemate in a six-goal thriller.
- The last two ties have ended in draws.
- Vejle and Aalborg are separated by a point on the table and are a point outside the championship places.
- The hosts have won twice since the return of the league from 8 matches, drawing five matches and losing one.
- Vejle have not impressed at home his season with just three wins of the 10 players with four draws and three defeats.
- Aalborg won last time out to claim their first win since the winter break in the seven matches involved with three defeats and three draws.
- The visitors have managed just two wins on the road from the 10 outings with four draws and four defeats.
- Three of the last five meetings have ended in draws.
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Prediction: Current Form
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Prediction: Standing
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites