Swansea vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Swansea have one foot into the championship playoff finals after taking a narrow 1-0 win over Barnsley in the first leg.
- Barnsley playing at home dominated the proceeding with better possession and goal attempts but lacked the cutting edge.
- They will hope of overturning the tie when they travel to Wales.
- The swans are expected to sit back and protect the lead and hit their opponents on the break.
- They have defended well this season conceding 39 goals compared to Barnsley 50.
Swansea holds a 12-game H2H unbeaten record against their opponents since March 1976 (W10, D2).
Swansea City will still be without the services of Brandon Cooper (ankle), Tivonge Rushesha (ACL), Steven Benda (ankle), and Jordan Morris (ACL) through injuries.
Liam Cullen struggled to make an impact against the more physical Michal Helik and Mads Andersen in the first leg but should keep his place ahead of Wayne Routledge.
Barnsley will be without Ben Williams who is nursing an ACL injury. Other than that, head coach Valerien Ismael has a full-strength squad and will most likely field his strongest XI for this crunch tie.
Swansea vs Barnsley Prediction: Current Form
Swansea vs Barnsley Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Swansea has the advantage of home turf and their previous meeting and will hope to grind this tie to a positive result. Barnsley have produced some surprising result this season, despite their poor outing against Swansea, do not be surprised if they pull one here.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES