Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea secured a 1-0 win over Millwall at home ahead of their FA Cup match against Brentford.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team have impressed in the championship league as they stand at the middle of the table with forty four points.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won three games and drew in two on the run.
- Brentford suffered a 2-1 loss to Nottingham away from home to end their unbeaten ten games run.
- The visitors have showed much competence in the championship as they stand at position nine on the table with forty five points.
Also Read: THIS IS HOW TO MAKE AN EASY KSHS 10,000 WEEKLY FROM SPORTPESA
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five travels as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Also Read Daily Sure Odds: Win KSHS 10,000 weekly
Swansea vs Brentford: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where Swansea secured a 3-2 win away from home.
Swansea have dominated in their last five meetings with Brentford as they won four games and drew one.
The home team have won eight games, drawn three and lost three in all their meetings with Brentford.
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Home/ Away Last Six Matches
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Current Form
Swansea / Brentford have a Match on Wednesday tables stats will be available once the match is played
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
Our Final prediction is given after considering all the above factors. . REGISTER FOR FREE HERE to receive our expert combination