Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Swansea secured a 1-0 win over Millwall at home ahead of their FA Cup match against Brentford.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team have impressed in the championship league as they stand at the middle of the table with forty four points.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home games as they won three games and drew in two on the run.
- Brentford suffered a 2-1 loss to Nottingham away from home to end their unbeaten ten games run.
- The visitors have showed much competence in the championship as they stand at position nine on the table with forty five points.
- They haven’t been considered as promising visitors in their last five travels as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Swansea vs Brentford: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where Swansea secured a 3-2 win away from home.
Swansea have dominated in their last five meetings with Brentford as they won four games and drew one.
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Home/ Away Last Six Matches
Swansea Vs Brentford Prediction: Current Form
Swansea / Brentford have a Match on Wednesday tables stats will be available once the match is played
Predictions From Other Sites