Swansea vs Brentford Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Swansea were on F.A cup duty where they easily dispatched Nottingham 5-1 to advance to the fifth round.
- The Swans have been in great form and have not lost in their last seven matches with six wins in that period, they have lost just once from their last 11 matches.
- The promotion chasing side currently sit 2nd on the log, but tied on points with Watford who have played a game more.
- Twelve matches have been played at home, the hosts have lost just once, winning six, W6- D5- L1.
- Brentford F.A journey was brought to an end by Premier League side Leicester and will now have humble time to concentrate on promotion to top flight football.
- A tough task awaits on Tuesday when they face a side two points ahead of them, with two games in hand this gives them a perfect opportunity to close in the top two places.
- The Bees have enjoyed a good run in the championship and the last time they tasted defeat came back in October against Stoke.
- Brentford have picked up some big wins Against Bournemouth at home, Watford and drawing with Norwich and Swansea.
- All the three defeats Brentford have endured this season have come on the road against Stoke, Birmingham and Preston.
Swansea vs Brentford Predictions: H2H
- The reverse fixture of this tie ended in a stalemate.
Swansea vs Brentford Predictions: Current Form
Swansea vs Brentford Predictions: Standing
Swansea vs Brentford Predictions: Home/Away Matches