Tenerife vs Granada Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Granada will be visiting Tenerife who is almost slipping out the second tier to the danger zone for their LaLiga matchday 19.
- The hosts are in the seventeenth place out of twenty-two standings with eighteen points after playing eighteen games which earned three wins, nine draws and six defeats.
- Tenerife’s last match which was on the road against La Palmas ended with a 1-1 draw.
- At home, the home side has played eight games so far recording three wins, four draws, and one defeat.
- The visitors lead the table thanks two the already played eighteen games which have collected eleven wins, four draws and three losses.
- Granada’s last match played ended with 1-0 zero home win against R.oviedo.
- On the road, the guests have five wins, two draws and two losses out of the nine games played.
Head to head
Their last four games played together ended with a two Granada wins and two draws.
Tenerife – Granada Prediction: Standing
Tenerife vs Granada Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Tenerife vs Granada Prediction: Current Form