Tokyo Vs Hiroshima Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Tokyo managed a narrow win last time out to extend their unbeaten record to three matches of two wins and a draw.
- The hosts have picked six wins of the opening 15 matches. Four of those have come in the last ten league matches.
- The hosts have relied on home soil thus with five wins coming from their own turf from the 9 matches played.
- Hiroshima managed to beat Cerezo Osaka in their last league assignment to halt their two-match losing streak.
- The visitors have had six wins from the first 17 matches with six draws and five defeats.
- They have enjoyed their travels picking four wins from ten outings and are the 3rd ranked side on the away form table.
Tokyo won the last meeting 1-0 at home.
Tokyo Vs Hiroshima Betika: Current Form
Tokyo Vs Hiroshima Betika: Standing
Tokyo Vs Hiroshima Betika: Home/Away Matches
Tokyo have enjoyed playing in front of the few fans being allowed while Hiroshima seems comfortable on the road. We see this one going either way with both sides in the same wavelength.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN