Toronto vs Orlando City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Toronto have lost back-to-back games in MLS and have claimed one win across nine matches in all comps.
- They have struggled to start the league and have managed one win from the opening seven matches.
- The only win has come at home and they will hope of turning their season with another home fixture.
- Toronto have managed five wins in their last ten home and just two defeats in that period.
- Orlando City’s six-match unbeaten run was brought to an abrupt end with a 2-1 defeat in the hands of New York Red Bulls.
- They have had a decent run to the start of the season with wins and three draws and will build on that.
- Orlando won the last meeting 1-0.
- Toronto have won five of the last ten meetings in a period Orlando have three.
Toronto vs Orlando City Prediction: Current Form
Toronto vs Orlando City Prediction: Standing
Toronto vs Orlando City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Toronto have had a faulty start to the league but with a home fixture expect them to produce a positive result.
Orlando are enjoying the start to the season and head into this tie in good shape.