Tottenham Vs West Ham Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 22:15
- Tottenham displayed some good footbal in their clash with Man U on Friday that ended in 1-1 draw.
- The home side were the better of the two with that draw extending their winles run to seven matches.
- With four points outside the European places Mourinho side will be all guns out when their welcome West Ham.
- West ham on the other hand lost their first match on return after lock down going down 2-0 at home in the hands of Wolves.
- That defeat left the Hammers just above the bottom three tied on points with Bournemouth.
Tottenham Vs West Ham Prediction: H2H
- This two have played out to seven consecutive H2Hs without the home side winning. But this could change on Tuesday with home side being the better of the two in terms of quality and momentum.
Tottenham Vs West Ham Prediction: Team News
- Jose Mourinho will miss the services of Lucas Moura Parrot Tanganga and Foyth. While Moyes will not call upon Snodgrass Masuaku Zabaleta Haller and Ogbona.
Son To Score Anytime