Trnava vs Sepsi Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- European football resumption has taken the stage in the last few weeks and this week will see Europa Conference enters the Quarterfinals of the qualification round.
- Trnava of Slovakia advanced to this stage after beating Mosta of Malta 4-3 on aggregate.
- They will hope to take home advantage in the first leg and have the upper hand.
- The Slovakian outfit finished 3rd in the league last season to qualify for this competition.
- The Slovakian league is yet to resume but Trnava has been involved in the preseason.
- Sepsi kicked off their campaign in style winning 2-0 at home and will be buoyed mood ahead of this tie.
- The Romanian outfit had a successful preseason which they carried to the weekend.
- This going to be their toughest test yet but should be well aware of the task ahead.
This will be the first meeting between these two.
Trnava vs Sepsi Predictions: Standing
Trnava vs Sepsi Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Trnava vs Sepsi Predictions: Current Form
Trnava has the home advantage to enhance their chances of proceeding to the next stage.
Sepsi will hope to get something from this tie to take to the 2nd leg.