Troyes Vs Le Havre Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Following a 1-0 loss to Paris FC , Troyes were held on a 1-1 draw by Niort away from home.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position seven on the table with thirty six points; they have won ten games, drawn six and lost nine.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won three games and lost two in the process.
- Le Havre suffered a stunning 2-0 loss to Nancy at home to end their three consecutive games draw in the France Ligue two.
- The away team is one point above the hosts on the table; they have won nine games, drawn ten and lost six.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away games as they drew in four games and lost in one.
Troyes vs Le Havre: Head to head
- The two teams last met in October last year where Le Havre secured a 2-0 win at home.
- They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Troyes won two games and Le Havre won one.
- Troyes have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings.
Troyes Vs Le Havre Prediction: Standing
Troyes Vs Le Havre Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Troyes Vs Le Havre Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites