Tunisia Vs Nigeria Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Africa Cup of Nation is nearing the end as Tunisia battle out with Nigeria for the third place in the competition.
- Tunisia suffered a 1-0 loss to Senegal in the play offs semifinals after extra time as Bronn D scored an own goal.
- The home team has been prolific throughout the competition as they remain unbeaten in five games.
- Nigeria fought hard in the semifinals scoring from the penalty shot to level the score but Mahrez scored a winning goal in the last minutes of the game to seal the match.
- The away team had encountered difficulties in the competition losing 2-0 to Madagascar in the group stage.
Tunisia vs Nigeria: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2016 in the round two of the Africa cup of nations where they had a 1-1 draw.
Last five meetings:
22.01.16 ANC Tunisia Nigeria 1 : 1
06.09.09 WC Nigeria Tunisia 2 : 2
20.06.09 WC Tunisia Nigeria 0 : 0
04.02.06 ACN Nigeria Tunisia 2 : 1
(1 : 1)
11.02.04 ACN Tunisia Nigeria 2 : 1
(1 : 1)
Tunisia Vs Nigeria Prediction: Standing
Tunisia Vs Nigeria Prediction: Home/Away Matches
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
NEXT: Teuta Durres Vs Ventspils
Liverpool FC kicks off new partnership with 1XBET