Twente vs Vitesse Arnhem Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Eredivisie will resume on Saturday with Twente (8th ) taking on Vitesse (4th ) at De Grolsch Veste (Enschede).
- Twente have drawn four of their last five matches and has six draws in their last six matches.
- They have claimed just one win from the last 12 matches. That poor run has seen them drop out of European places and are three points adrift.
- They have a poor record at home this season with three wins, five draws, and five defeats that far.
- Vitesse’s perfect four wins on the spin were halted with a Willem II draw last time out. The visitors will however head into this match unbeaten in their last five and have a chance of pushing for Champions League places.
- They have decent outings this term with six wins on their travels with one draws and six defeats.
Last five meetings
14.02.21 ERE Vitesse Twente 0 : 2
07.03.20 ERE Vitesse Twente 1 : 0
14.12.19 ERE Twente Vitesse 0 : 3
29.04.18 ERE Vitesse Twente 5 : 0
16.12.17 ERE Twente Vitesse 1 : 1
Twente vs Vitesse Arnhem Prediction: Current Form
Twente vs Vitesse Arnhem Prediction: Standing
Twente vs Vitesse Arnhem Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Twente have flattered lately and if that trend continues they are likely to miss out On European Spots.
Vitesse are firmly in the Europa places and can dream of Champions League football, expect them to give their all.