Valencia vs Real Sociedad Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Valencia lost to Atletico Madrid last time after a 1-1 draw with Sevilla out.
- They have only managed two wins across six matches, coming in cup ties.
- They come into this match winless in their last four La Liga matches and five points behind Europa places.
- Valencia has managed four wins, five draws, and two defeats at Estadio de Mestalla.
- Real Sociedad is a five-match unbeaten run of three wins and two draws.
- They occupy the last place for European places and two outside the champions league places.
- Sociedad has recorded four wins, three draws, and three defeats on the road.
Valencia vs Real Sociedad: H2H
Valencia vs Real Sociedad: Standing
Home & Away Matches
OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17.