Valerenga Vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Valerenga secured a throbbing 4-1 win over Haugesund to end their three consecutive winless games run.
- The home team is at position five on the table with twenty one points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost four.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have impressed in their last five home games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Bodo marked three consecutive winning streaks in the league with a 3-0 win over Odd in the previous game.
- The away team is at position two on the table with twenty six points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost two.
Valerenga vs Bodo/Glimt: Head to head
The two teams played a friendly game in March this year where Valerenga recorded a 3-2 win at home.
Last five meetings:
01.03.19 CF Valerenga Bodo/Glimt 3 : 2
11.11.18 ELI Bodo/Glimt Valerenga 1 : 1
30.06.18 ELI Valerenga Bodo/Glimt 2 : 2
19.08.16 ELI Valerenga Bodo/Glimt 1 : 1
11.05.16 ELI Bodo/Glimt Valerenga 0 : 0
Valerenga Vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction: Standing
Valerenga Vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Valerenga Vs Bodo/Glimt Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE