VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Volkswagen Arena will be hosting Wolfsburg and Leverkusen for their Bundesliga matchday 19 fixtures.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Both teams ended their four-match winning streak when they lost in their last game in all competitions. The host recorded a 2-1 away defeat and the guests recorded a 0-1 home defeat.
- The wolves have played eighteen games so far where they have won eight games, drew four and lost six. Out of the eighteen games they have scored twenty-six goals and conceded thirty.
- As hosts in all competition, Bruno Labbadia’s men are with no defeat in their last five games where they have four wins keeping a clean sheet in all of them and one draw.
- On the other hand, the guests are in the tenth place in the standings with seven wins, three draws, and eight losses after playing eighteen games.
- Leverkusen is not at their best on the road having won twice, drew once and lost twice in their last five games of all competition.
VFL Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Head to head
Wolfsburg won once, Leverkusen won twice while two games ended with a draw in their last five encounters.
VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Standing
VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Home/Away Matches
VfL Wolfsburg Vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
VfL Wolfsburg – Bayer Leverkusen