Viktoria Plzen Vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Plzen was performing well before the end of the year 2018 having been unbeaten in the last ten league games but were held on a 1-1 draw by Mlada in the opening league game of 2019.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 31K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are second on the table with forty six points; they have won fourteen games, drawn four and lost two.
- They have been prolific in their last five home league games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Slavia Prague recorded a 2-0 win over Teplice at home to extend their winning run in the league.
- The visitors seem to be determine to grab the Czech Republic title as they currently stand at the top of the table with fifty two points; they have won seventeen games, drawn one and lost two.
- They have been outstanding in their last five travels as they won four games and drew in one.
Victoria Plzen vs Slavia Prague: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Slavia Prague secured a 4-0 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Plzen won two games and Slavia Prague won three.
Plzen have won four games and drawn one in their last five home meetings with Slavia Prague.
Viktoria Plzen Vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Standing
Viktoria Plzen Vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Home/ Away Last Six Matches
Viktoria Plzen Vs Slavia Prague Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites