Villarreal vs Barcelona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Villarreal undeservedly lost to a struggling Manchester United after failing to convert their chances.
- They come into this match unbeaten in their last three La Liga matches and can that form to the weekend.
- Unai Emery is not having the best of the season with just three wins from 13 played.
- They have managed three across six matches at their own tough.
- Barcelona continued with their revival with a goalless draw with Benfica. The draw leaves them in a difficult situation heading to the last champions match with Bayern Munich.
- Xavi started his tenure with a win in a derby last time out and will hope to inspire them to a positive result for his first away match.
- Barcelona is 10 off the top and six behind the champions league places.
- They are yet to win an away match this with three draws from the five travels so far.
Villarreal vs Barcelona Prediction: Current Form
Villarreal vs Barcelona Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites