Wales vs Czech Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wales failed to overcome a star-studded Belgium side despite taking an early lead in the First Half.
- The Hosts were outplayed throughout the match but will have a chance to have their first points on board when they welcome the Czech Republic.
- They have thus far played two games including a friendly match that they beat Mexico 1-0.
- Wales have played well lately, losing just two of their last 16 matches, they have kept a clean sheet in each of their four of their last six matches.
- At home, the hosts last tasted defeat in 2018 in the hands of Denmark, they have in the process gone 11 games unbeaten with nine wins and two draws.
- Czech started their World Cup campaign on a bright note picking a comfortable win against Estonia and a crucial draw against group Favorite Belgium.
- The visitors had into this won on a four unbeaten run with three wins and a draw.
- They have lost two of their last six outings against Germany and Scotland.
- These two have only met three times before and two of those ended in a 0-0 stalemate.
- Czech have one win that came at home in Euro qualifiers.
02.06.07 EUR Wales Czech Republic 0 : 0
02.09.06 EUR Czech Republic Wales 2: 1
27.03.02 FI Wales Czech Republic 0 : 0
- The most recent meet-up was back in 2007.
Wales vs Czech Prediction: Current Form
Wales vs Czech Prediction: Standing
Wales vs Czech Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides that are expected to fight for the second spot in this group meet up and will both fancy a positive result to have the upper hand.
Czech held group favorite Belgium to a 1-1 draw and thus boosting their chances of the 2nd spot so expect the morale in the camp to be high.
Wales have a chance not to fall far behind with a home fixture, this is a must-win for the Giggs coached side if they are to make to the make it to Qatar Finals.
Wales rotated heavily in their friendly against Mexico, while the Czech played their played similar eleven in their first two encounters.
We expect Wales to have a slight edge in this one but Czech have the personal and quality needed to pick a result here.