Walsall Vs Charlton Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- The Rescheduled round 13 match between Walsall and Charlton will take place on Tuesday at Bescot Stadium (Walsall).
Also Read: How to Win Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Walsall head into this match having lost three of their last five matches and will want to respond with a fixture at home.
- They are currently 10th on the log after 16 rounds tied on points with their Tuesday opponents. They have managed seven wins four draws and five defeats in the process.
- The hosts have struggled at their own backyard with just three wins from the eight played drawing two and losing three.
- Charlton have been in good form lately that has seen them lose just once in their last five, they have managed three wins in that period.
- The visitors have also won seven of the 16 rounds drawing four and losing five too.
- Charlton away form hasn’t been that good but have managed two wins from the 8 outings.
Also Read: Today’s 5 Sure Games
Walsall Vs Charlton Prediction: Head to head
- These two have have met 13 times before with the most recent three seeing Charlton wining one and two draws.
- Overall Charlton have dominated this tie with six wins and there have been four draws with Walsall having Just three wins to their name.
Walsall Vs Charlton Prediction: Standing
Walsall Vs Charlton Prediction: Home/Away Last Five Matches
Walsall Vs Charlton Prediction: Current Form
Our FINAL VERDICT is given after considering the individual verdicts Given above. To receive the final verdict, REGISTER HERE. We won 41K for 11/13 Last week. Expecting 12/13 this week on the minimum