Watford vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Watford were condemned to a 3-0 defeat in the hands of a rejuvenated Leeds to make it back-to-back defeats in the Premier League.
- The Hornets have picked just one win in their last seven matches, and that victory came against Southampton.
- Watford have lost nine straight matches at home, with the last win at their own turf coming against Manchester United back in November.
- With seven matches to go, Roy Hodgson’s side are six points behind Everton, so expect them to go down fighting.
- A rejuvenated Brentford produced another stellar performance to beat European hopeful West Ham 2-0 last time out.
- The Bees have now won four of their last five Premier League matches and are now a point outside the top half of the table.
- In their travels, Thomas Frank’s side has won four of the 16 matches with eight defeats.
- Brentford won the reverse fixture and will fancy their chances of doing a double on their opponents.
Home & Away Matches