West Ham vs Everton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After back-to-back defeats in the hands of Newcastle and Chelsea, West Ham bounced back to winning ways with a 2-1 win over Burnley.
- The Hammers are still very much in the hunt for a Champions League spot with Chelsea expected to drop points as they come against Manchester City and Arsenal.
- Moyes’s side are just three Points Behind Chelsea and will fancy their chances.
- Everton had a sparkling start to the season but Injuries along the way dented their hopes for European football.
- However, the Ancelloti side still have a chance of crashing into the Europa League football with a game in hand to play.
- The Toffees lost to Aston Villa last out and will look to return to winning ways. Although this is easy said than done with the toffees claiming just one win from their last eight matches and that win came against Arsenal.
- Everton have enjoyed a relatively impressive away record winning ten of the 16 travels thus far.
- West Ham won the first league 0-1.
West Ham vs Everton Prediction: Current Form
West Ham vs Everton Prediction: Standing
West Ham vs Everton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites