West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- West Ham beat relegation-threatened Sheffield 3-0 on Monday to move to Europa League places in the table.
- The Hammers have been in good form lately and have only lost two of their last ten matches.
- Moyes side have played 12 matches at home, winning six of those drawing three and losing three.
- Tottenham have struggled with form with just one win from their last six matches, the visitors have won four of their last ten matches and will want to bounce back to winning ways.
- On the road, Mourinho’s side have played 11 matches winning five of those, drawing three, and losing three.
In the first Leg, Tottenham were leading 3-0 upto 80th before being pegged back to draw 3-3.
Last five meetings
18.10.20 PL Tottenham West Ham 3 : 3
23.06.20 PL Tottenham West Ham 2 : 0
23.11.19 PL West Ham Tottenham 2 : 3
27.04.19 PL Tottenham West Ham 0 : 1
31.10.18 EFL West Ham Tottenham 1 : 3
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Current Form
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Standing
West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
West ham have enjoyed a good run lately and the addition of Jesse Lingard in January has added the needed drive and spark in the final third. The availability of Antonio who failed to make the Monday squad will be crucial for Moyes’s side who seems to be determined for European places.
Tottenham struggled with Harry Kane Injury and the Mourinho side showed once more they have no plan B. with the availability of the English Talisman expect Spurs to hit back to winning ways, although the outcome of Thursday Europa match might slightly complicate things for Mourinho side.