Wiener SC Vs Dornbirn Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Wiener missed out of the Austria OFB Cup since the 2016/2017 competition where they were knocked out in the round of thirty two.
- Dornbirn took part in the 2017/2018 Austria OFB Cup but lost to Altach in the round of thirty two but missed out in the 2018/2019 competition.
- The home team secured a 4-3 win over Horn to end their three consecutive winless games run.
- They finished at position four on the Austria Regionalliga East table with fifty five points as they won sixteen games, drew seven and lost seven.
- The visiting team finished at the top of the Austria Regionalliga West table with seventy two points.
- They have played two Club friendly games which they lost to Hohenems and Altach home and away.
Wiener SC vs Dornbirn: Head to head
The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
Wiener SC Vs Dornbirn Prediction: Standing
Wiener SC Vs Dornbirn Prediction: Home/Away Matches
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE