Wigan vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
• Wigan have lost each of their last three matches and have claimed two wins in their last eight
• The Lactics are two points above the relegation zone with five wins this term.
• They have not given a good account at home and are ranked as the worst-performing side in their
yard with just one win across 8 matches.
• Watford recorded a comprehensive 4-0 win over Luton but continues to blow hot and cold form.
• Slaven Bilic has been in charge of matches and has managed three wins and three defeats.
• The Hornets need consistency if they want an immediate return to top-flight football.
• So far that has not been demonstrated under Bilic who would want a turnaround before the league
goes into the break.
• Watford are three points behind playoff places and seven for the automatic promotion spots.
• Bilic’s side has struggled on the road this term and has one win and the win came under Bilic’s
Wigan vs Watford Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Wigan have found the going tough lately and has lost five of their last six matches.
Watford have slightly improved under Bilic but needs to put in a string of good results to challenge for the top six places.
The Hornets will head into this one slight favorite to pick all three points