Wigan Vs West Bromwich Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wigan will look to bounce back having gone three games without a win prior to the international Break.
- The Lactics are currently 12th having managed five wins two draws and five defeats after 12 rounds of play.
- At home, the hosts are unbeaten so far with four wins and two draws from the six matches they have played.
- West Brom immediate return to the premier league looks on track having had a promising start to life in the championship.
- The Baggies currently sit 2nd on the log a point adrift of leaders Sheffield United, they have won seven matches drawn three and lost two.
- West Brom have been prolific in front of goal scoring 31 goals in the 12 matches they have played but have been equally shaky at the back with 17 conceded.
- Their away form has been decent with two wins three draws and one defeat coming in the six matches they have traveled.
Wigan Vs West Bromwich Predictions & H2H: Head to head
- there have been 12 meetings between this two sides and only two draws have occurred in that period.
- The recent meeting came back in 2013 when both sides were in the premier league with each sides winning their away match.
- Wigan have six overall with three of those coming at home.
- West Brom have four with two coming at DW Stadium.
Wigan Vs West Bromwich Predictions & H2H: Standing
Wigan Vs West Bromwich Predictions & H2H: Last Five Matches
OUR PREDICTION: We won 127,741 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 16/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination