Wimbledon vs Northampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wimbledon have drawn five of their last six matches, with only two wins in their last 16 matches.
- Failing to to turn wins into draws sees the hosts 2nd from bottom three points behind Northampton who sit at the edge of the bottom four.
- At home, Wimbledon have managed three wins of the 16 played with four draws and nine defeats.
- Northampton won in the midweek 1-0, to move out of the relegation zone with a two-point cushion
- they have managed nine wins this season with three of those coming in the last ten matches.
- On the road, they have won three matches with five wins and 10 defeats.
- The last meeting ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Northampton have dominated this fixture with seven wins compared to Wimbledon have one to their name.
Wimbledon vs Northampton Prediction: Current Form
Wimbledon vs Northampton Prediction: Standing
Wimbledon vs Northampton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Wimbledon’s incapability of finishing games off is costing them and will need to turn a corner if there are to salvage their season.
Northampton on the other are still floating in the danger zone and will hope their win last time out will spark their season.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN