Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wolverhampton surrendered their halftime lead to draw at West Brom in their last outing.
- The hosts have not impressed lately with just two wins from their last nine matches in the premier league. The wins came against struggling sides Fulham and Sheffield United.
- With another low-ranked side on the card except Nuno Santo’s side to react. Having managed European football last term that will not be the case this time around.
- Brighton beat Leeds to end their winless run of four matches to end. The result put them 11 points clear of the bottom three and in the process confirmed their premier league status.
- The Seagulls have played better on the road compared to their poor form at home.
- The last four matches of this tie have all ended in draws.
- The last meeting was a thriller of six goals but that is unlikely to happen on Sunday.
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Current Form
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Wolverhampton vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites