Zaragoza vs Osasuna Prediction,Betting Tips and preview
- Zaragoza made a flying start in the league but they seem to be out of steam having played three games without a win with the most recent ending in a 2-2 draw with Albacete.
- They are at position eleven on the table with nine points having won twice, drawn three times and lost twice.
- They have played three home league games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
- Osasuna failed to build on their 1-0 win over Gijon having been held on a goalless draw by Numancia at home.
- They are at position 14 on the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost three.
- They have performed dismally away from home having lost all the three away league games.
Zaragoza vs Osasuna Prediction: Head to head
Zaragoza have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five meetings with Osasuna.