Zimbabwe Vs DR Congo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The round two of the Africa cup of Nations group F will see Cameroon and Ghana battle out at the Ismailia Stadium.
- Cameroon are at the top of the table with three points having recorded a stunning 2-0 win over Guinea Bissau in the round one.
- The home team impressed in the two friendly games before the beginning of the competition as they won against Zambia and drew with Mali.
BOOM! OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A BONUS FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK THAT HAD THREE DOUBLE CHANCES. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Ghana are second on the table with one point after a 2-2 draw with Benin in the first round of the competition.
- They have played three friendly games this year winning one, drawing in one and lost in one.
Cameroon vs Ghana : head to head
The two teams last met in 2017 in the Africa cup of Nations semi-final where Cameroon secured a 2-0 win.
02.02.17 ACN Cameroon Ghana 2 : 0
07.02.08 ACN Ghana Cameroon 0 : 1
22.01.00 ACN Ghana Cameroon 1 : 1
09.03.82 ACN Cameroon Ghana 0 : 0
Zimbabwe Vs DR Congo Prediction: Standing
Zimbabwe Vs DR Congo Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Zimbabwe Vs DR Congo Prediction: Current form
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 94K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 13/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 4 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 3 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE