Celtic vs Hibernian prediction, betting tips & preview
- Celtic made a debut having recorded a throbbing 6-0 win over St Johnstone to build on their 1-0 win over Aberdeen.
- They are third on the table with 16 points having won five games, drawn one and lost two.
- The hosts have been prolific at home having won in all their four home games.
- Hibernian recorded a 6-0 win over Hamilton to extend their winning streak in the last three games.
- They are second on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost one.
- The visitors have produced a bag of results away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost one.
Celtic vs Hibernian prediction: Head to head
- The two teams met last in April where Hibernian secured a 2-1 win at home.
- Celtic have won three games with a clean sheet and drawn two in their last five home meetings with Hibernian.
- Home Win
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win