Roma vs Spal prediction, betting tips & preview
- Roma are slowly building their form having recorded a 2-0 win over Empoli away from home to make up to three consecutive wins.
- They are at position six on the league table with fourteen points having won four games, drawn two and lost two.
- The hosts side are unbeaten in their four home league games having won two and drawn two.
- Spal made a flying start to the season but they are seen to be performing poorly in their recent games.
- They suffered a 2-1 loss to Inter at home to make up to four consecutive game losses.
- The visitors are at the bottom half of the table with nine points having won three games and lost five.
- They have performed dismally away from home having won one game and lost three in the four away games they have played.
Roma vs Spal prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met twice in their history where Roma won in both meetings scoring three goals in each game both home and away.
- Home Win
- Over 2.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Home Win