AC Milan vs Juventus Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot Predictions
- Milan’s win away to Benevento means they are the only unbeaten side in Europe’s top five leagues.
- They have won an impressive 11 matches from the 15 played and sit on top of the table a point above Inter and 10 ahead of defending champion and Wednesday opponent Juventus.
- The Rossoneri have managed four and 3 draws at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
- Juventus bounced back to winning ways with a convincing win of 4-1 in the hands of Udinese.
- Cristiano Ronaldo got a brace on the night and is now the 2nd highest goal scorer of all time, and he’s not too far behind the top spot who is just one above him.
- On the other hand, Pirlo’s side have not been at their best and will have to be up their game if they trouble Milan at their own backyard.
- On the road, The Old Lady are unbeaten from the seven outings but turning draws into win is their biggest undoing.
Milan vs Juventus Head-to-Head (H2H)
- In the last meeting between these two Milan came on top with a 4-2 win and will want the same to happen come Wednesday to maintain their terrific form.
- Two of their last five meetings have ended in a draw.
- Juventus have won two of their last five meetings.
AC Milan vs Juventus Predictions: Standing
AC Milan vs Juventus Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites