Metz vs Bordeaux Predictions: Sportpesa Mid Week Jackpot
- After gathering some much needed momentum, Metz went down to Rennes 1-0 last time out.
- The home side are currently 10 on the table after 6 wins this season and have lost 7 times in the process.
- At home, they have played 8 times winning 4 drawing one and losing three.
- Bordeaux head into this tie a point behind their Wednesday opponents and they have also managed 6 wins.
- On the road, they have traveled 8 times and managed 3 wins a draw and 4 defeats.
- The visitors have failed to score in just one of their last 13 league matches, while scoring the opener in over half of them (61.54%). Like their hosts, Bordeaux will be keen for a good start considering they have lost just one of the last nine away league games in which they led at HT (W6, D2, L1).
Metz vs Bordeaux Head-to-Head (H2H)
- Bordeaux have won all the last five meetings between these two.
Metz vs Bordeaux Predictions: Standing
Metz vs Bordeaux Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites