AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- AFC wimbledon are at their best moments in the league following three wins consecutive wins after a 0-1 win in the last away game against Southend as they will be fighting to move from relegation group.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 73K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 14/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- The home team have performed poorly in the last five home games as they won two games and lost three games.
- They are at position twenty two in the table with thirty nine points having won eleven games drawn six and lost twenty one games in the run.
- The visitors drew 2-2 in their last away game against Luton after a home 0-1 loss to Bristol Rovers.
- They have a bag of results in the last six away game as they won one drew three and lost one game.
- Gillingham are at position sixteen in the table standings with forty four points; they have won twelve games drawn eight games and lost eighteen games in the process.
AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham: Head to head
- Gillingham lost 0-1 to Wimbledon in their last home game as they will be going to Greyhound Stadium.
- The two teams have drawn three games in the last five recent matches with AFC Wimbledon winning the other two games.
- Host have won two games drawn one and lost one game in the four home matches they played with the visitor.
AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham Prediction: Standing
AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 73K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE
NEXT: Macclesfield – Stevenage