Stockport vs AFC Fylde prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot prediction
- Stockport will be fighting to win the semi-final so as to claim the FA Trophy title after they held the visitors a goalless draw in the last away game.
- The home team are prolific in the last nine away games as they won eight games and drew only one games.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 73K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 14/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 4 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Also Read: How to Win the Mega Jackpot
- They are second in National league North standing with sixty six points having won nineteen games drawn nine and lost six games.
- The visitors will have difficult time in winning the away game after they were held a goalless draw in their home game by the host.
- They have a good record in the last five away games as they won one game drew three and lost only one game.
- AFC Fylde are at position five in their league standing with sixty seven points after winning eighteen games drawing thirteen and losing six games in the process.
Stockport vs AFC Fylde: Head to head
- In the last two consecutive games, the two teams have had a goalless draw with AFC Fylde hosting Stockport.
- The two teams have drawn two games in the last five recent meetings with AFC Fylde winning the other three games.
- Stockport has never won any game drawn one and lost two games in the three matches they have met with AFC Fylde’
Stockport vs AFC Fylde prediction: Standing
Stockport vs AFC Fylde prediction: Home/Away Matches
Prediction From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 73K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 14/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 3 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 1 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE
NEXT: Rayo Majadahonda – Numancia