Amiens vs Bastia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
France – Ligue 2
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 2000
Venue: Stade de la Licorne.
- Amiens have won four of their last ten matches, including 2-0 over Valenciennes.
- The hosts are languishing in the mid-table and are out of contention for playoff places.
- They have managed seven wins at home in the 16 matches, with five draws and four defeats.
- Bastia are unbeaten in their last five matches with two wins and three draws.
- The visitors are two points behind their weekend opponents and seven clear of the relegation zone.
- Bastia have managed four on the road from 15 travels with two draws and nine defeats.
- The first leg ended in a barren stalemate, and there have been three draws in the last five fixtures between them.
Amiens vs Bastia: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites