Strasbourg vs Lyon Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
France – Ligue 1
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 2000
Venue: Stade de la Meinau.
- Strasbourg beat Lens 1-0 to extend their unbeaten record to eight matches.
- The hosts have only lost once in their last twelve matches and are in the Europa place coming into this match.
- The hosts enjoyed a good spell at home, winning nine of the 15 matches with three draws and three defeats.
- Lyon earned a hard-fought victory last time against struggling Angers.
- The visitors play West Ham in the Europa League quarter-finals on Thursday, and this match will have an impact on the Sunday clash.
- Lyon are trailing by six points in the hunt for European places next season so expect them to go for three points.
- They have picked four wins, five draws, and five defeats on the road.
Strasbourg vs Lyon Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites