Espanyol vs Celta Vigo Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
Spain – LaLiga
Date: Sunday, 10 April 2022
Kick-off at 1715
Venue: RCDE Stadium.
- Espanyol were left frustrated by Real Sociedad conceding a last-minute penalty to lose 1-0.
- The defeat halted their unbeaten run of three matches, and they will be keen to bounce back with a home fixture.
- The hosts are level on points with their weekend opponents and languishing in the mid-table.
- Espanyol have impressed at home, winning eight of the 15 matches this season with four draws and three defeats.
- Celta Vigo have failed to win any of their last three matches, with all three fixtures coming against the top six ranked sides.
- They will hope to bounce back to winning ways with an easy fixture over the weekend, at least on paper.
- They come in the match having failed to win their last five away games and have four wins across 15 travels away from home.
Espanyol vs Celta Vigo: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites