Amorebieta vs. Girona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Amorebieta lost last time away to Gijon to extend their winless run to six matches. They have managed two wins across ten games and will be keen to turn a corner here.
- The hosts are in the bottom four of La Liga 2 with just three wins across 24 matches and five points adrift of safety.
- Two of the three wins have come at home and were against Valladolid and Almeria.
- Girona played out to a 1-1 draw over the weekend against Lugo. They have failed to win their last two matches, including being bundled out of Copa Del Rey.
- Despite the recent slump, Girona has been fine and amassed seven wins in their last ten matches.
- The visiting team has won four matches on the road, drawn two and lost five.
Amorebieta vs Girona Prediction: H2H
Amorebieta vs. Girona Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
HOME/AWAY LAST SIX: Amorebieta has struggled in their recent home matches. Girona has enjoyed their recent travels.