Angers vs Clermont Foot Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 19
Date: 15 January 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Stade Raymond-Kopa (Angers).
- On Sunday, Angers SCO will attempt to end their 11-game losing streak in Ligue 1 and break their poor record against Clermont at Stade Raymond-Kopa.
- Clermont recently defeated Rennes 2-1, putting them in ninth place with 25 points in 18 matches. Angers SCO, however, sit in 20th place with 8 points in 18 matches, and are on a 10-game losing streak.
- The last time these teams met in Ligue 1 ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Clermont’s Muhammed Cham, Komnen Andric, and Grejohn Kyei have been their top scorers this season, while Amine Salama, Adrien Hunou, and Sofiane Boufal have been key contributors for Angers.
- Angers will look to improve their home record, which currently includes one draw, seven losses, and one win in 9 Ligue 1 matches, and Clermont have three wins, three draws, and three losses in away matches.
- Angers have lost 10 consecutive league matches this season while Clermont have won two, drawn two, and lost two in their last six.
Last Five Meetings
Angers vs Clermont Foot Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites