Reims vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 19
Date: 15 January 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Stade Auguste-Delaune (Reims).
- On Sunday, Nice will face an in-form Reims team who have not lost in their last 10 Ligue 1 matches at Stade Auguste-Delaune II.
- Nice recently defeated Montpellier 6-1, ending a three-match winless streak and putting them in 10th place with 24 points in 18 matches.
- Reims also won their last match 1-0 against Ajaccio, extending their unbeaten streak to 10 games (W4 D6 L0).
- Nice won the last time these teams met, with a 3-2 victory.
- Nice have had the upper hand in recent matches against Reims, remaining unbeaten in their last 7 Ligue 1 matches.
- Reims are seeking their first league win against Nice since August 2018. Nicolas Pépé, Del
- ort, and Gaëtan Laborde are Nice’s top scorers this season, while Folarin Balogun has stood out for Reims.
- Reims has a solid record at home this season, with 3 wins, 3 draws, and 2 losses in 8 Ligue 1 matches, and is currently on a 4 match unbeaten streak.
- Nice has a mixed record in away matches this season, with 3 wins, 3 draws, and 3 losses, and in their last six league matches, Reims have won 3 and drawn 3, while Nice have won 3, drawn 2, and lost 1.
Last Five Meetings
Reims vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites