Montpellier vs Nantes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 19
Date: 15 January 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Stade de la Mosson (Montpellier).
- On Sunday, Montpellier will host an in-form Nantes team, who have not lost in their last four Ligue 1 matches, at Stade de la Mosson.
- Nantes played a 0-0 draw against Olympique Lyonnais in their last Ligue 1 match, extending their unbeaten streak to four games (W1 D3 L0), and are currently in 14th place with 18 points in 18 matches.
- Romain Pitau has only been in charge of Montpellier as their manager since October 2022, but already he is facing increasing pressure due to his lack of success in turning around the team’s fortunes.
- He has only won one out of his eight competitive matches as the manager of the struggling French club (D2, L5). The lowest point so far was the 1-6 defeat against Nice on Wednesday, which was the heaviest defeat the team has suffered in almost three years..
- Moses Simon and Mostafa Mohamed have been Nantes’ top scorers, while Téji Savanier and Elye Wahi have stood out for Montpellier.
- Montpellier has a poor record at home this season, with 3 wins, 1 draw, and 5 losses in 9 Ligue 1 matches and is currently on a 4 match winless streak.
- Nantes, on the other hand, have not won an away match this season, with 5 losses and 4 draws.
- They also have a 13-match away winless streak. In their last six league matches, Montpellier have won one, drawn two, and lost three, while Nantes have won one, drawn four, and lost one.
- The last time these teams met, Nantes emerged victorious with a 2-0 win.
Last Five Meetings
Montpellier vs Nantes Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites