Bournemouth vs Nottingham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 21
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth).
- Bournemouth have now lost each of their last six matches including a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Brentford.
- The Cherries are one point shy of the bottom three having claimed four wins so far this season.
- Gary O’Neil will be under pressure to deliver having won just four and lost ten of his 18 games in charge and his side has gone six hours without scoring a goal.
- At Vitality, the hosts have managed three wins out of the nine played including their last win which came against Everton with a 3-0 scoreline.
- Nottingham Forest eased their relegation worries with a convincing 2-0 win over Leicester.
- Steve Cooper’s side has won back-to-back Premier league games for the first time this season and will attempt to go for a third.
- However, The Reds have not enjoyed their travels having claimed a home win across nine outings.
- The division’s lowest-scoring team when playing away, Nottingham have only scored two goals in nine matches (with one win, two draws, and six losses).
- One of those goals was scored in their most recent away game, a 1-0 victory at Southampton.
- In the first leg, Bournemouth edged their opponents in a five-goal thriller.
Last Five Meetings
Bournemouth vs Nottingham Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites