Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 21
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium (Southampton) .
- Southampton followed their impressive 2-0 win over Manchester City in the Carabao Cup with a crucial 2-1 win at Everton on Saturday.
- The Saints come into this match in hight confidence having won their last three matches on the bounce.
- Nathan Jones will hope his boys can use the momentum gained in the the last week to triumph and move out of the basement of the Premier League.
- Soton have claimed four wins so far but just one has come at St Mary’s where they have to improve if they are to salvage their season.
- Aston Villa raced to a 2-1 win over Leeds despite a late fight back from the Yorkshire side.
- Unai Emery has settled well on his return to the Premier league and will hope to add another win to his four wins tally thus far.
- Villa Currently city 11th on the log and mount pressure for the top half of the table.
- Unai has won his last two away league matches including the tricky trip to Brighton and will look for a positive results here.
- Aston Villa have lost four of their last six away matches against Southampton.
Last Five Meetings
Southampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites