Leeds vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 21
Date: 22 January 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 17:00 EAT
Venue: Elland Road (Leeds).
- Leeds advanced to the fourth round of the FA cup by dispatching Cardiff in a comfortable 5-2 win on Wednesday.
- Jesse Marsch’s side has endured a difficult run lately and comes into this match winless in seven matches prior to Cardiff’s win.
- The Yorkshire side are only two points above the bottom three and needs to start collecting points, especially at home.
- At Elland Road, Leeds have picked three of the four wins at home and should fancy their chances here.
- Brentford’s sparkling form continued over the weekend when they saw off Bournemouth 2-0 to make it three Premier League in a row.
- The Bees are unbeaten since the restart on boxing day dropping only two points against Tottenham.
- Thomas Frank’s side are within four points of the European places with seven wins thus in the league.
- Brentford have claimed two wins on the road across nine outings and those victories have come from their last two travels (West Ham and Manchester City).
Last Five Meeting
Leeds vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites