Birmingham vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 28
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: St. Andrew’s Stadium (Birmingham).
- Birmingham arrested a worrying trend of four straight defeats with a 2 -1 win over A low-ranked side in the FA cup replay.
- They will look to build momentum with that win against Preston on Saturday.
- The Blues have claimed just three wins across ten matches with two of those coming in the championship.
- A seven-point cushion from the bottom three should able them to play without pressure as they try to turn things around.
- Birmingham have not given a good account at home claiming four wins across 14 at St Andrew’s.
- Preston suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of struggling Norwich City and will look to bounce back to winning ways.
- The visitors have won five of their last ten matches and will fancy their chances in this one.
- Preston are four points outside the top six places having claimed ten wins so far this season.
- The visitors have impressed on the road and are the 3rd best-ranked side in the division with seven away wins and three draws.
Last Five Meetings
Birmingham vs Preston Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites