Blackpool vs Huddersfield Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 28
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Bloomfield Road (Blackpool).
- Blackpool failed to build on their impressive FA cup outing after losing to promotion hopefuls Watford last time out.
- The Nottingham Forest win was their only win in the last eleven competitive matches and come into this one winless in 10 championship matches.
- They will need the inspiration to turn things around having already fallen into the bottom three.
- The Tangerine have claimed three wins at Bloomfield across ten games.
- After back-to-back wins at the end of the year, Huddersfield have returned to default mode and are now winless in their last three matches.
- They will look to improve things as they are still stuck in the bottom three coming into this match.
- Huddersfield are the worst-ranked side in the division on their travels with two wins and three draws across 12 outings.
Last Five Meetings
Blackpool vs Huddersfield Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites