QPR vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 28
Date: 21 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:00 EAT
Venue: Loftus Road (London).
- QPR extended their winless run to five matches after playing out to a 2-2 at Reading.
- The hosts have picked just one win across nine matches and have since lost their playoff spot trailing by five points.
- With five wins in their 14 matches at home, QPR have failed to stamp authority in their home matches and will need to turn things around if they want to fight for the top six places.
- Swansea were left frustrated by an extra-time winner by Bristol to exit the FA cup in the third round.
- That could be a blessing in this disguise for the Wales-based side to concentrate on fighting for a playoff place.
- A win at Sunderland and their comprehensive one against Watford has put them four points within the top six places and will fancy their chances here.
- On the road, Swansea has picked four wins in the 14 thus far with six draws and will be inspired by their victory in the last outing.
Last Five Meetings
QPR vs Swansea Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites