Eupen vs St Truidense Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
BELGIUM: JUPILER PRO LEAGUE – ROUND 20
Date: 14 January 2023, Saturday
Kick-off at 18:15 EAT
Venue: Kehrwegstadion (Eupen).
- Eupen lost their last league match 2-1 to Charleroi and will look to bounce back with a home fixture.
- They have won three of their last ten matches in all competitions and lost six in that period.
- The hosts currently occupy 13th place on the table with six wins, but are two points off the relegation zone.
- Eupen has not given a good account at home with only three wins across eight home matches.
- After drawing their league match with Standard Liege, St Truiden were beaten 2-1 by Waregem in a cup tie on Wednesday.
- They will look to bounce back having been in a good spell prior to the two recent results.
- Truiden is in the European spot zone and will fancy their chances as they look to return to winning ways.
- They come into this fixture in impressive away form of four wins and four draws across ten outings.
Last Five Meetings
Eupen vs St Truidense: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites